The School of Engineering's strategic priorities fall into three areas: enabling innovation, advancing our educational programs, and supporting our greatest asset—the students, faculty, and staff who comprise the engineering community at MIT.
Some of our plans in these areas are summarized below. We invite you to contact us to learn more about them.
Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship
New Multidisciplinary Organizations
Expanding Educational Opportunities
Educating for Success and Impact
International and Service Experiences
- Redefining residential-based education
- Educating people world-wide
Graduate Student Fellowships
- Investing in the next generation
- Attract and foster the careers of exceptional faculty members
- Expanding industry, government, and global partnerships
- Supporting new venture creation
- Creating world-class facilities, large, and small