An engineering education at MIT prepares you to change the world. Our emphasis on hands-on experience, project- and context-based learning, and leadership training make the School of Engineering’s academic programs unique. And the deep interconnections between engineering curricula and the academic offerings from the Institute’s other four schools ensure that what gets learned at MIT can be applied to the rest of the world.
- Grand prize in 2013 competition goes to an online exploration tool to aid students in planning their selection of classes.
- Sam Shaner recognized for contributing to spirit of entrepreneurship at the Institute.
- Grads and postdocs presented work at poster session held by Center for Environmental Health Sciences.
- Selected on the basis of academic or professional achievement, as well as demonstrated leadership potential in their fields.
- Red blood cells, dengue fever and greenhouses have been on MIT senior Paula Trepman’s mind as she tackles problems in global health care.